McElroy’s, Inc. a leading regional plumbing and HVAC company, has an opening for a Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for coordinating marketing campaigns to increase sales and will work to help develop overall strategies for each department.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
• No experience required with bachelor’s degree in business marketing.
• Communicates well with management and marketing consultant.
• Responsible for implementing marketing plan for entire company.
• Responsible for print, television, radio, internet and mobile app marketing.
• Responsible for public relations, customer surveys and trade shows.
• Able to learn internet CMS software and photo / graphics / video software.
• Works at customer service counter for a minimum two hours per day.
McElroy’s offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including free health insurance, paid time off, profit sharing, and matched 401K.
Please apply in person at 3310 SW Topeka, Topeka, KS between 8-4, M-F or submit a resume to .