We just finished fine-tuning our maintenance plans, and want to share the news with you.
The biggie is, we’re no longer offering a residential plumbing preventive maintenance plan. (If you have a plumbing PM plan with us, we’ll continue to honor your agreement until it expires.) We're also removing the existing plumbing maintenance option from the annual peak performance preventive maintenance plan and replacing it with these two options:
1) Schedule a plumbing consultant to come to your home free of charge to discuss any questions, concerns or projects.
2) Schedule a plumbing technician to perform an inspection and repair any plumbing problems that need immediate attention. (20% off labor and part of the repairs.)
If you have a preventive maintenance plan with us, you’ll be receiving a letter in the mail detailing any changes in your plan. If you don’t have a plan with us, you should. Check out the perks that come with:
• 20% off labor and parts for heating, air conditioning and plumbing repair services.
• No overtime fees for emergency repair services. Call us weeknights and weekends and rest assured you won’t pay overtime labor rates.
• Priority service when you have a real emergency. We serve our maintenance plan customers first.
• Regularly scheduled HVAC maintenance to ensure efficient and reliable operation.
There’s no better way to ensure your HVAC and plumbing systems are primed to keep you and your family comfortable all year long.